Midpark Hospital Dumfries
This venue within the new Midpark Hospital replaces Crichton Hospital and The Bungalow.
Elizabeth Crichton Suite
This purposely built venue within the new Midpark Hospital replaces Crichton Hospital and The Bungalow.
If you wish to contact the clerk on the day of hearing, please call the Hearings Helpdesk on 01698 390004 who will put you in contact with the relevant hearing clerk.
You can zoom into the map using the + button in the top left-hand corner of the map.
- The venue complies with the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (DDA) for building accessibility.
- There is a large car park in the hospital grounds (first come basis).
- There are drinks machines and a café with seating area in the main foyer.
- Enter by the main entrance of the hospital. The Tribunal Suite (the “Elizabeth Crichton Suite”) is located on the ground floor next to the main reception.
- The suite has waiting areas, an ante-room and a Clerk’s room.