A community venue in Inverness.
Stoneyfield Business Park
If you wish to contact the clerk on the day of the hearing, please call the Hearings Helpdesk on 01698 390004 who will put you in contact with the relevant hearings clerk.
- The nearest railway Station is Inverness, which is 2 miles from the venue.
- For information on public transport, please see the websites of National Rail Enquiries and Traveline Scotland.
- If you are travelling by car, please use an Online Route Planner and the venue postcode IV2 7PA to get directions.
You can zoom into the map using the + button in the top left-hand corner of the map.
- This is a community venue which complies with the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (DDA) for building accessibility.
- Limited parking is available outside the venue.
- There are no facilities on-site. The nearest shops are located in Stoneyfield Shopping Park a few minutes drive from the venue.
Ring the buzzer at the entrance to Larch House and a staff member of the Tribunal escort you to the Tribunal suite on the first floor.